Monday, December 12, 2011

Something!

Something!

Sometimes from the outset , when we see everything  as a outsider, Things look really shining, everything picture perfect and believe me it’s actually great to be in that state!
But sometimes some days you miss something! When somebody asks you what is missing, you don’t have answer!
One of the part is when you share this people around, they think something wrong has happened with this guy, or he is sad or he is thinking too much but actually it may not be the case. You can miss that something even you are at your happiest page since you don’t know what you are missing.
I am missing the following at the moment:
1.  A long laughter which has got a shadow now these days
2. A month long holidays of school when I used to finish homework in first 10 days and then play for 20 days.
3. A bunch of different friend groups in engineering which I was part of from morning walk friends to late night sms friends.
4. Lot of positive energy
5. Unnecessary spending in the mall
6. My bollywood spoofs which I use to write and act
7. Sleep till 9.30 in the morning everyday
8. Two foreigner friends (one girl and one boy)
9.  Self Belief that I can do
10.  Bike driving to lonavala with a bunch of friends
11. A midnight coffee at chandni chowk,Pune
12. Sitting next to NDA gate at 1 am

I am sure I will get all I mentioned above all over again!

Vikas sachdeva

No comments: